Monday, March 19, 2007

Wecome - starting something new!

Hi, welcome to the new feature, QuadBob's blog spot, you will be able to visit here and see my ramblings, information about web cameras, electronics, and ATV trails, you name it. all the little gadgets and such...

what's even better, and i am hoping you all take advantage of, is you comment back on my posts, and or create your own.

so now we can see what's on the mind of our fellow web cam watchers.

So, as this is the first test post, and get you to know its here, I'll close for now, and get it posted to the web page, and see how it goes.

QB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was upset over the ohv decal till i realized you can waive the regestration if you are street legal. I my case it will save me
$$$. Wonder what compliance will be like and inforcement.